Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall Ball & More

Fall Ball is here!! Daddy decided to coach this year, or I guess he didn't decide, I kinda volunteered him and the Little League gladly accepted :)  Needless to say, Alex is loving having his Daddy there on the field with him, along with the rest of the Braves T-Ball team (Alex is #4)!  Their first game was yesterday, and although no score was kept I think they won!  I got some awesome pictures that I am posting below of boys in action!  GO BRAVES!!
Also, since I haven't blogged in a while I thought I would catch everyone up on our activities last weekend.  It was so nice to have a long weekend that allowed us to go go go through Sunday, and I was still able to get all the laundry done by Monday night :) 
First thing Saturday morning, we had family photos.  I wasn't too happy with the results initially, but I have to admit that they have grown on me.  I've gotten such great feedback from family and friends that I ordered 4 of them on canvas prints to hang around the house....but on what wall??? Uggghh....Anyways, you can check them out below too.
On Sunday a co-worker of mine and her daughter were headed to Fredericksburg for a grape stomp at Becker Vineyards, so I thought how fun would that be for the kids and I can drink a glass of wine, and hopefully get in some great pics too. WRONG!  Evidently a 2 year old doesn't have much to do at a vineyard, who knew.  Oh well, the attempt is what counts, and bless my husband who was totally not into the whole vineyard thing but put on a smile the whole time.  And by the way, if you've ever been to Napa Valley (as I have, last year for my BFF Audrey's wedding, GORGEOUS!) don't go to Fredericksburg and think you're going to get good pictures.  Fredericksburg does not equal Napa Valley, lesson learned.  I took a few photos, more of JR and the kids, but they're cute so check those out.  Maybe I can drag JR back there some time by ourselves and enjoy some wine and relax.
In between all this we had T-Ball meetings and family in and out all weekend fishing and hanging out.  I was exhausted...so exhausted that I was ready to go back to work to get some rest, lol.
Onto another week, and so ready for some cooler weather and the holidays to get here!  Is it Christmas yet????

 





 
 

 
 
 
Family Photos



 
Becker Vineyards
 
 






Sorry for the quality of the pic....forgot to setup the settings before I handed it over :(
Can't you see how excited Analisa was about the grape stomp!!!


1 comment:

  1. You look so cute with Pika in the bucket!! I seriously love every single one of these pictures of Alex!! So does Jesse. :)

    ReplyDelete