Monday, September 23, 2013

Maid of Honor Wedding Day Checklist

With Natalie's big day fast approaching, I thought I should start doing some homework on all the things I will need to do on D-Day.  It's not that often that I am Maid of Honor, so brushing up on all my duties seemed like a great idea.  I did some Google searches and found all kinds of lists.  For the most part they were all basic and not detailed enough, which really stinks when you're looking for some direction.  I finally found the one below that seemed like a good comprehensive checklist.  I will definitely be printing this out and carrying it with me come one month from now!! And Natalie if you're reading this, at least you know what I hope to take care of for you, and if I get out of line, just remind me about my checklist, lol :)
_____________________________________________________________________




1 comment:

  1. Yes!! Love this!!! I can't believe only a few more weeks away!!!

    ReplyDelete